Homemade strawberry cake recipe with strawberry crush. Celebrate summer’s arrival with this irresistible homemade strawberry cake made from scratch.
Strawberry Cake Recipe – Simple & Delicious:
Give a summer treat with this delicious strawberry cake recipe. With very little effort, you can delight your guests. There’s nothing heavenly like plucking and eating fresh strawberries. What would you do when you don’t have farm fresh strawberries? The next best alternative is to use strawberry crush.
Here’s the delicious recipe using strawberry crush. This strawberry cake recipe is perfect in every way and you’ll really enjoy it. Serve the cake with evening tea. You will definitely have guests asking for more.
step by step strawberry cake recipe using strawberry crush:
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Eggs – 3
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Oil/ butter – 1 cup
- Strawberry crush – 1 tbsp
- Sieve the flour and baking powder together to avoid any foreign particles and keep aside.
- Pre heat the oven to 350 before baking.
- Take butter/ vegetable oil in a large bowl. Take an electric mixer/ hand blender/ egg whisk whichever is available and comfortable for you. Beat the butter on medium speed while adding sugar. Keep beating while scraping down for some time intermittently. Beat well at least for 10 – 15 min until the mixture turns fluffy with frothy.
- Now add eggs and beat for some more time.
- Keeping the mixer on the slow speed, add the flour slowly while beating to avoid lumps. Beat for 5 min more.
- Now add the strawberry crush too while beating.
- Grease the cake pan. Transfer the cake batter to the pan. Gently tap the pan to let some trapped air come out.
- Place the cake pan in the oven and bake for 45 min.
- A simple test to check whether the cake is baked completely or not is to insert a toothpick in the center. The toothpick should come out clean without any batter sticking to it.
- If the toothpicks come out with the batter sticking to it, you have it bake the cake for some more time probably 5 – 10 mins more. Generally, this cake is done within 45 min.
- Take the cake out of the oven and set it aside to cool.
- Take a knife and run it between the edges of the pan and the cake slowly.
- Now take a plate on which you want to unmould the cake. Invert it on the top of the pan.
- Turn the pan over with the plate on the platform. Slowly lift the pan and keep aside.
- Cut the cake into the desired shape and serve.
** All the ingredients should be brought to room temperature before starting.
*** The process of beating is crucial while making a cake. Make sure that the speed is medium and not more than that.
**** Scrape the sides of the bowl intermittently to avoid lumps.
***** Before cutting the cake, you can sprinkle some powdered sugar on the cake to make it more appealing.
****** Unmoulding the cake is an important step of baking a cake though it is the last step. Letting it cool will get the cake out undisturbed.