Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe – Simple and easy to bake procedure for moist chocolate cake in microwave oven without eggs.
My cousin Siri is fond of cakes and is a mad lover of chocolate (Who doesn’t love chocolate?). She loves cooking and tries different recipes and often asks me for a feedback or the recipe itself. But baking cakes has turned out disastrous for her and she spoilt
N number of cakes. She took the challenge of mastering skill of baking.
Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe:
After relentless efforts for soft and fluffy cakes, she got them right. Siri made quite a good number of cakes using eggs with different variations. The only recipe that she didn’t try was an eggless chocolate cake.
Anything is Good if it’s Made of Chocolate:
The other day when I visited her, she was just getting the ingredients ready for an eggless chocolate cake recipe. The ease with which she made a perfect chocolate cake with proper texture and taste should be appreciated. The cake came out so well that I could not resist myself from taking bite after bite till the rich chocolate cake is half done. Ahh…! Heavenly!
A luscious and moist chocolate cake is a great treat for your senses and chocolate cravings. Such a delicious and moist chocolate cake with so fewer efforts!!!
Thank you so much for the recipe, Siri!!!
So here is her recipe for a moist and soft eggless chocolate cake for you.
step wise how to make moist eggless chocolate cake in microwave:
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Condensed milk – 1 tin
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Baking soda - 2 tsp (can be avoided)
- Cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Skimmed Milk – 1 cup
- Oil / butter – 1 cup
- Sieve all purpose flour, soda bicarbonate, baking powder and cocoa. Keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat condensed milk and butter/oil. Make it light and fluffy.
- Add sieved all purpose flour and milk simultaneously while mixing. Beat well till dripping consistency.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 Celsius for 35 – 40 mins.
- Let it cool for 20 mins and invert it onto a plate. You can cut the cake into desired shapes and store in an airtight container once cool.
- But if you want frosting, here is a simple frosting recipe. Take ¼ cup of butter in a pan. Heat it. A 2 tbsp of sugar powder to it and mix well. Now add 2 tbsp of milk and 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa and mix well. Spread this onto the cooled cake and let it set in the fridge for 10 mins and cut into desired shapes and serve.
** My cousin used butter here, but oil also can be used.
*** Combine all the dry ingredients separately and mix well. Fold in the dry ingredients slowly to make it airy.
**** Adding too much raising agent will flatten your cake. So be cautious and add the correct amount of baking powder.