Keto Flaxseed Ragi Roti Recipe
Learn how to make finger millet flaxseed enriched flat bread in an easy way.
- 2 cups Wheat flour/ multigrain atta
- 1 cup Ragi flour/Finger Millet flour
- 1 cup Flaxseed meal/Ground flaxseeds
- Salt as needed
- Warm water sufficient to knead the dough
- tsp Ajwain/carom seeds
- Oil to roast rotis
Mix all the ingredients except water in a large bowl.
Mix well by slowly adding water and knead into soft smooth dough.
Set it aside for an hour.
Then divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out rotis.
Cook with little oil on both sides till golden brown.
* Use only warm water for kneading the dough. Do not use cold or hot water.
** While patting, you can use oil instead of water.